September 30, 2008 5 Comments
Since April 23rd, 2007 I have been on a collision course with this goal. I wanted to pass the 50,000 gamerscore plateau. I don’t know why this became a goal but it did. It took a year and 5 months but I finally completed my quest. It took 135 days to go from 40,000K to 50,000K with an average gain of 74 points per day. So I thought I would take a moment and archive some fun facts from the beginning and this latest and final points quest. I look forward to finally playing only games I am interested in playing and spending more time on other hobbies (Running, etc….).
1) Longest Consecutive Days Played Streak – 72
2) Retail Titles Completed – 14
3) World Gamerscore Ranking – 2501 (As of September 30th – 360voice.com)
4) Achievements Gained since the beginning - 1879 (Avg. 27 points per achievement)
5) Completion Percentage (0 score games removed) – 48%
8) Total Games Retail (118)/Arcade (44) Owned – 162
Here is a breakdown of the games played between 40,000 & 50,000 and the gamerscore earned within this span of time.
|LEGO Indiana Jones||960|
|NCAA 09 Football||775|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed||540|
|Guitar Hero: Aerosmith||535|
|Soul Calibur IV||445|
|DBZ: Burst Limit||345|
|Kung Fu Panda||130|
|1942: Joint Strike||108|
|Rainbow Six Vegas 2||80|
|WOTB: Commando 3||72|
|Call of Duty 2||50|
|Devil May Cry 4||20|
|Unreal Tournament 3||20|
|The Orange Box||15|
I will still play the titles that interest me but I am no longer just playing for score.